The check-in desk
Desk opening hours are 9.30am to Noon and 1.30 to 7.00pm..
If you think you will arrive later, call us before 7.00pm and we will find a solution.
The desk staff is happy to tell you about visits to make and places to see. We take the time when you arrive to talk you through the “Welcome” booklet and give you leaflets so you can plan your stay.
We can host groups of 20 to 60 people for 2 to 7 days and provide friendly pre-meal drinks, meals, and breakfasts.
- The bar, open in the afternoon when you come back from the beach, features farm ices and homemade cider produced less than 5km from the camp-site.
- There is a Wifi hotspot near the bar. When you arrive you get free 1 hour passes for the zone. Pay-for Wifi covers the whole camp-site.
- The camp-site has a washing machine, a dryer and rents out sheets.
- The village grocer (1.5km) sells basics at special rates for our guests.
- During the summer season, we also have a bakery service.
You can park your vehicle in the interior or external car-parks. The camp-site barrier operates with a code.
Off the beaten track, Le Maupassant camp-site is a safe haven for your children. The natural surroundings are quiet and peaceful.